Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaun White Snowboarding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss
EG elite
EG elite
Abyss

Shaun White Snowboarding Empty
PostSubject: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Shaun White Snowboarding Shaun-white-snowboarding-hold-until-10am-20080528093937659_640w

Shaun White is looking for the next great snowboarding talent and he thinks you may have what it takes. To prove yourself, you'll need to collect a series of coins spread across four mountains and compete in a variety of challenges. Succeed and you'll get to take on the ginger giant of snowboarding. Fail and, well, failure is not an option. That's about as deep as the storyline for SWS gets, which is just fine as Shaun White is a better athlete than actor and "story" really isn't what brings folks to an action sports game. - www.ign.com
Back to top Go down
+ua.bgalex
Founder
Founder
+ua.bgalex

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 pm

sucky graphics...
Back to top Go down
http://elixir.omgforum.net
I Luv Haters
EG elite
EG elite
I Luv Haters

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

It looks like something for the PS1. I never really like snowboarding games either..
Back to top Go down
http://elixir.omgforum.net
Abyss
EG elite
EG elite
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:42 am

well. SSX Tricky is sexx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun White Snowboarding   Shaun White Snowboarding Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaun White Snowboarding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Gaming and Beyond :: Game reviews-
Jump to: