Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you guys want a NEW SKIN

Go down 
3 posters

New Skin?
Yes
Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Bar67%Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Bar
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Bar33%Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Bar
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
+ua.bgalex
Founder
Founder
+ua.bgalex

Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys want a NEW SKIN   Do you guys want a NEW SKIN EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:29 am

Hey guys. I want your opinions if we should get a new skin. This skin is good. But even my self can't relly see the glitches. They are all ever the place. There are some better skins out there where when I install them they will look ugly BUT when I add the images they will look great. So do you want a new theme or not?
Back to top Go down
http://elixir.omgforum.net
AltF4™
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
AltF4™

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys want a NEW SKIN   Do you guys want a NEW SKIN EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 am

As a matter of fact... I like this one. Everything fits perfectly, place into place, colour by colour.
But you never know... there's always better ones out there, they're just hard to find >.<

No vote for me, I'm cool with both ideas. :)
Back to top Go down
+ua.bgalex
Founder
Founder
+ua.bgalex

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys want a NEW SKIN   Do you guys want a NEW SKIN EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 11:01 am

Alright that's fair. We need more votes.. I see someone voted yes. But if you voted please reply and say.!
Back to top Go down
http://elixir.omgforum.net
Abyss
EG elite
EG elite
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys want a NEW SKIN   Do you guys want a NEW SKIN EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Said no.
i like this one. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys want a NEW SKIN   Do you guys want a NEW SKIN Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you guys want a NEW SKIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: