Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sitic
EG n00b
EG n00b

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:02 am

Summary: MGS4 puts you in the shoes of an exhausted Old Snake. Snake's aging was accelerated due to how he was cloned. Throughout the game you go through several environments on a few different continents. Some of which include the Middle-East, and South America. Metal Gear Solid 4 has something to offer for fans of all genres, it has a great variety of weapons, with intelligent AI. It also has a great online with customization available for your character, and a great clan system. The graphics are excellent, and the textures of the environments look great. For all long time fans of the series this has the most satisfying ending I have ever seen, and it keeps you enticed right up to the end. A must have for all PS3 owners, and MGS fans.
-An occasional bad texture.
-------------------------
Graphics Description:
Metal Gear Solid 4 might be the greatest looking console game made up to date. The textures are absolutely amazing, the character models are amazing, and the environments are breath taking. Even if you don't own an HD television you can enjoy the great graphics (yes it's that good). In short, graphics alone could sell this game, but luckily they don't have to!
+The AI is extremely intelligent, and is able to make a plan on the spot if need be.
+/-Sometimes the computers are too smart, varies from person to person for +/-.
Gameplay Description:
In previous Metal Gear Solid games players have had a difficult time coming to terms with the controls, and haven't been very good at them. Konami has really turned the controls in to a modern gamers dream! It really shows that they were listening to the users feedback on previous games, and wanted to fix it. The one problem is that there is so many things that Snake can be made to do, that it can have a bit of a longer learning curve. Might have to pull out the instruction manual for this one! The AI is extremely intelligent, and is able to formulate plans right in the middle of battles, and it is really awesome even just to watch the Mercenaries square off against the resistance fighters.
+The use of the iPod is a really cool idea (could add in game music eventually).
-Makes other games sound like crap...
Sound Description:
Metal Gear Solid has always had great voice acting, and sounds in general. MGS4 is no different, and they really went over the top. The one thing that it is missing is more Codec messages, but that is no big deal considering how long the cut-scenes are! Throughout the game you can find songs for your in game iPod, which is fun to do, revisiting old MGS memories through song is really cool. The new songs in the game are equally amazing, and they are true game music masterpieces.
--Overall: 10/10--

Founder
+ua.bgalex

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:05 am

I was gonna get this game dude. But I didn't have the money at the time xD
Back to top Go down
http://elixir.omgforum.net
Sitic
EG n00b
EG n00b

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:06 am

+eg.bgalex wrote:
I was gonna get this game dude. But I didn't have the money at the time xD
WELL worth the purchase.
Go get it the first chance you get, especially if you've played the first three, if not get the essential collection.

Best game series I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
+ua.bgalex
Founder
Founder
+ua.bgalex

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:07 am

Haven't played any series.. I fail xD haha
Back to top Go down
Abyss
EG elite
EG elite
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 am

I Don't even need to read it to know it's the bomb. but i did anyway. and it's kickass.

I love how u can like hide in a box. but i never did it in 4. Can you? :P
Back to top Go down
I Luv Haters
EG elite
EG elite
I Luv Haters

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:20 am

Idk if you can do it in 4 but when I had 2 I always would hide in a box. 4 is like the best game in the series though. I definitely recommend getting it.
Back to top Go down
Abyss
EG elite
EG elite
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:10 pm

I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review
Page 1 of 1